The world’s second most popular study-abroad destination is the United Kingdom. India ranks second in student representation, with nearly 500,000 international students currently enrolled there. Many students seek admission to BBA courses in the UK because it has over 100 business schools, many of which are highly regarded internationally and offer top-notch education.
Applying for admission to UK universities that offer BBA degrees is a simple process for international students. You can pursue your goal of studying BBA in the UK and avoid difficulties by keeping these requirements in mind. Let’s begin with the basics of BBA study in the UK.
BBA in the UK for International Students: A Glance
|Courses Available||Bachelor of Business Administrations|
|Program Duration||3-4 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Completion of higher secondary with a minimum aggregate of 60% with English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects|
|English Proficiency Requirements||IELTS: 6.0 (5.5 in each band) | TOEFL iBT: 75 to 80 overall|
|Average Annual Tuition Fees||9,250 to 35,600 GBP (9.29 to 35.77 lakhs INR)|
|Average Annual Salary Range||29,400 to 81,250 GBP (29.54 to 81.63 lakhs INR)|
Why BBA Study in the UK?
For international students looking to study abroad, especially those who are interested in business degrees, the United Kingdom has long been regarded as one of the best options. Here are some arguments in favor of studying BBA in the UK if you’re debating the idea:
- There are a number of highly regarded institutions in the United Kingdom, which has a distinct educational system.
- Although the UK is an expensive country, you can expect financial aid from your school in the form of loans, bursaries, or scholarships to cover tuition costs, depending on your merit or need.
- If you want to pursue an MBA in the UK or a job after completing another course, there are many opportunities after earning a BBA in the UK.
BBA in the UK for International Students: Subjects and Specializations
Business, Finance, and Economics are the three courses that make up the Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA, degree. The most popular BBA modules or subjects in the UK are the following:
- The development of new businesses
- Enterprise Economics
- Accounting and Finance Overview
- Introduction to International Business Principles of Markets, Marketing, and Selling Professional and Academic Development
- Innovating management
- Organizational Management and Behavior
- Methods of Business Research
- Management of International Business
- Business Administration
- Research Project
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Communications
Do you wish to study BBA from the UK?
No worries since Zoom Abroad launches 2+1 study abroad programme that enables affordable study abroad route for everyone!
This programme guarantees professional, lifelong, and in-person blended learnings for a reasonable time and money commitment! Yes, you read that correctly.
With this programme from Zoom Abroad, you can earn a UK degree for 40% less than it would cost you to complete a standard, three-year degree at a UK university. You obtain a degree of genuine prestige and value while saving time and money.
Connect with us right away only at Zoom Abroad Academy!